Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Nature's Harvest

Nature's Harvest has been a favorite of mine for a number of years already. I understood why it was on the retiring list but I wasn't ready to let it go yet so here I am creating more fun cards with it. 

Night of Navy is the card base. The layer colors are Very Vanilla and Balmy Blue. The background was stamped with the large background stamp called Daisy Garden.


I kept the same color scheme for this card. The background layer is embossed with Timeworn Type embossing folder. The coneflowers were stamped twice to cover the Very Vanilla layer a little better than one image could have done.


I used a technique called double stamped vellum. I started by stamping the image on one side of the vellum with VersaMark ink and covering it with white embossing powder. I then heat set those images. I flipped the vellum over and stamped the same image with Orchid Oasis ink. After giving the Orchid Oasis a few moments to dry, I added the stamped vellum to my card. HERE is the Facebook Live video I made where I made this card. 


While this set has retired, there is a set in the catalog that could easily be used instead called Quiet Meadows. The images are not the same at all but I think it will work well anyway!

You can find the supplies for these cards listed below. By clicking on the images, you can go to my online store. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: