Friday, June 23, 2023

Greatest Journey

Greatest Journey is a fun adventure set. While I am not the most adventurous person, I do try to have fun. I did marry a man that loves to GOOOO! He doesn't sit still for very long. The greetings in this set are fantastic. I really enjoy them for so many occasions. 

I die cut the cyclist from So Saffron, Mango Melody and Pumpkin Pie cardstocks. Dandy Designs designer series paper help create the ground they were riding on.


I die cut a piece of copy paper with the mountain outline. I gently adhered that to the front of the Basic White layer. I then added Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, and Melon Mambo inks with a blending brush to create the sun rise. Once I had the colors blended the way I wanted them, I removed the copy paper from the front. I stamped the greeting and added the mountain climber.


I did another partial die cut on this card. You can watch the Facebook Live video HERE to see how I made this card. Stamp the image onto the desired cardstock. Line up the die onto the stamped image. Make the sandwich for the die cutting machine. Place cardstock and die onto the layers. Place the top plate over the cardstock but not on the portion that is to remain in tack. Run through the machine.


Yes, this is another set that has been retired. I am coming to the end of my cards that I made with retiring sets. To be fair, when I made most of these cards, the retiring list was not out yet. It just so happened that I picked retiring set to work with and didn't have the time to get these posted on my blog. Just a few more and I should be all caught up!

You can go shopping with me by clicking on the pictures below. They will take you to my online store.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: