Monday, June 5, 2023

Artistically Inked

This stamp set and coordinating dies made a huge splash on the Stampin' Up! world when they debuted a couple of years ago. At least I think it was a couple of years ago. I loved the cards that others were making but I just didn't need another flower stamp set and dies so I resisted.    
OH WHY DID I RESIST?!?

 I have no idea! I have loved everything I have made with this set. It is so worth the cost for Artistically Inked stamps and coordinating dies, Artistic Dies.

This first card I die cut the flowers and then sponged ink onto the flowers and leaves. I wasn't that careful so if colors leaned into the next color, that was OK.


I went a little more simple for this card, at least in the layout. When you die cut multiple of the same image, it takes some time to run them through the die cutting machine. The Basic White layer was embossed with Quatrefoil Tile embossing folder. I added the flowers and leaves with dimensionals.


You have to think out side the box on this one a little bit. I was not my original idea but I did tweak it to make it mine. I had to recreate this card for my son-in-law. We went to Panama City Beach last summer for a family vacation. One day, while we were playing in the ocean together, he said he saw an orca. We all saw a dolphin but he was adamant that he saw black and white NOT gray! He will be getting this card for his birthday. Shhh! 


Have you ever looked at all the fantastic samples that are being made with a stamp set and been just a little overwhelmed? I think that is what happened to me. I didn't think I needed another flower set and I wasn't sure I could create such beautiful cards and projects with this set. I'm so glad I took it on the chin and tried. 

You can try too by going to my online store and purchased the supplies listed below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: