Thursday, June 22, 2023

On the Farm Scrapbook Pages

I was disappointed when On the Farm stamp set and dies didn't carry over to the new catalog. I love this set and can think of a few more things to create with it. I will be working on those items but I probably won't be sharing those creations. 


The designer series paper that coordinates with this set and dies was a freebie from Sale-a-bration in January and February. I used Alphabest stamp set to create the "Funny Farm" title. Pretty sure my family fit that title to a T!


I stamped and die cut the animals and added them to the pages to make it feel even more like a farm. My husband grew up on a farm and both of my grandparents were farmers. My girls all worked on a farm at one point too. I have a few pictures to get scrapped!


Now to find some pictures to add to these fun pages. I have an abundance I am sure. The hardest part of scrapbooking for me is getting the pictures on the pages. I love creating the pages but never seem to finish them with pictures! I think I have a problem. Anyone willing to help?

You can go to my online store and get the supplies you need for your pages by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: