Thursday, June 8, 2023

Taco Fiesta Scrapbook Pages

Taco Fiesta was introduced in the spring mini catalog and I had to have it. I love Mexican food and the images are so stinking cute! They make fun cards and scrapbook pages. You can see a set of pages here.


I used Pumpkin Pie as the base color for these pages. I added Old Olive at the bottom after stamping the taco with Old Olive ink and coloring the pit with an Old Olive marker. I then added a Daffodil Delight layer with a strip of Real Red over the seam where the two colors meet.


I used the Alphabet a la Mode dies to cut the title. The images were stamped with Memento ink on Basic White cardstock and fussy cut as this set does not have coordinating dies.


I flipped the striping to the top on the second page and added a burrito and piñata. Isn't it fun? I am looking forward to creating even more with this fun set!

The supplies are listed below. If you click on the pictures, you will go to my online store where you can go shopping.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: