Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Uniquely Artistic

Uniquely Artistic was a freebie that Stampin' Up! had sent to me for attending a conference. It was not a stamp set I would have picked on my own and it took me quite a while to get inky. Once I did, I had fun with the set but will not be a favorite stamp set for me. 

I started with Evening Evergreen for the card base. The layer was embossed with Painted Texture. I heat embossed the leaves and then sponged some Evening Evergreen ink over the top. The greeting was stamped with Rich Razzleberry. The flower was stamped with Crushed Curry and Rich Razzleberry. Isn't it funny how much Rich Razzleberry changed when I sponged it onto the center of the flower?


This card is pretty simple. I stamped the flower with Pool Party ink on Pool Party cardstock. The leaf was stamped with Bermuda Bay ink. This set does not have a set of dies so I had to fussy cut the flower.


I stamped the rectangle from Watercolor Shapes with Orchid Oasis. The leaf and greeting were also stamped with Orchid Oasis. After the rectangle and leaf were stamped, I ran the card through the Timeworn Type embossing folder. The ribbon was colored with the Orchid Oasis dark blend.


What stamp set would you change out to re-create these cards? Artistically Inked would be fun to create with again. 

Ready to go shopping? Click on the pictures below and head to my online store!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: