Thursday, June 29, 2023

Sweet Songbirds Scrapbook Pages

The Sweet Songbirds really are a sweet set of images with a coordinating punch. I admit to purchasing this stamp set a while ago and not really creating with it yet. It will be on my desk very soon. Watch for more fun projects with this set to come.


Highland Heather is the background paper for this set of pages. I used Dandy Designs designer series paper. I see from the picture that my S is not on the page straight. Since it is glued down, I will have to come up with a creative way to make it look like it was intentional. Any ideas?


The photo mats are Pale Papaya. The birdies were stamped with Highland Heather and the bellies and beaks colored with Pale Papaya.


What pictures would you put on these pages? I think I will find some pictures of my girls. I think I have some good ones. Now to find them, print them, and add them to the pages!

My online store is available at any time. You can get there by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: