Thursday, June 1, 2023

A Fish and a Wish Scrapbook Pages

If you have followed me for any amount of time, you know that I like the challenge of creating scrapbook pages with stamps. Someone once told me that scrapbook pages are just large cards. I'm not sure I buy that but I get the sentiment.


These pages are started with 2 piece of Bermuda Bay 12 x 12 cardstock. I fussy cut a piece of designer series paper so that the scallops were the edge instead of a straight cut. The designer series paper is from the hostess pack of paper called Celebrate Everything.


The fish and seaweed were stamped onto Basic White cardstock and punched or fussy cut. I added them to the bottom of the pages with dimensionals. They are kind of washed out here but they aren't in real life. They were stamped with Mango Meloday, Bermuda Bay and Granny Apple Green.


I am taking up the challenge to create more scrapbook pages this summer. Summer vacation is upon us and I'm ready. I will be working on those pages soon!

Please click on the pictures below to go shopping in my online store.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: