Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Christmas Season

Pretty sure I have shared with you before that I like to work on Christmas year round. I love Christmas and creating cards year round, helps me enjoy it even more. I get to relax a bit more because my cards just need to be sign and addressed. Now, I don't always get to that in a timely manner but I try!

Christmas Season is a really lovely Christmas foliage stamp set. On this first card I used the holly leaves and berries. The embossing folder is named Merry Melody. After I embossed the Very Vanilla cardstock, I added some Sahara Sand ink so the embossing would pop a bit more.


This is a pretty easy card to make. I stamped the foliage, berries, spots, and greeting on the Basic White layer. The pinecone was stamped and then die cut and added to the card with dimensionals. If I was mass producing this, I would stamp one piece on each card before moving on to the next part. For example, I would stamp the pine bough with Soft Succulent ink on every one of my Basic White pieces before inking up Old Olive leaf. Then repeat for each part of this card.


I love the pop of blue on this card. Pool Party is the right color although, several other colors could make this just as fun. I'll stick with Pool Party this time. Those pinecones are so easy to get the two tones because they are considered two-step stamping. Stamp the one image with Crumb Cake and the other image, over the time with Early Espresso and you get the beautifully layered pinecone!


This is another one of those sets that has now been retired. Maybe you have this one and are looking for some new ideas. Maybe you can use the layouts for another card. Maybe the color combination will inspire you. Hopefully you can find something that will benefit you.

The supplies are listed below. While some are retired, the pictures will still take you to my online store to see what is still available.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: