Thursday, May 18, 2023

Adorable Owls Scrapbook Pages

Adorable Owls really are adorable! My Belle LOVES owls! She has several around her room and has an email set up with owl as part of the name. She asked me to make her some scrapbook pages with the darling set and here they are.


I fussy cut the owls after I had stamped them and colored them with blends. I used the alphabet die set that is called Playful Alphabet.


The designer series paper is Country Floral. I also used the Heart Punch Pack to add some love to these pages too.


I used pages like these at my scrapbooking class. I would love to have you join me so that you too can create some fun pages that you just have to add pictures to later. Let me know and I will get you the schedule for that class so you can plan ahead.

The supplies are listed below. You can go shopping for them by clicking on the pictures and going to my online store.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: