Wednesday, May 17, 2023

True Beauty

I had pulled a number of stamp sets to work with recently. Little did I know that when I pulled them that most of them were going to be on the retiring list. Now I have all these cards that I made and you can't purchase the stamps and dies for them any longer. Oh well! You can always take away a layout, color combination or even copy because you have the set!

True Beauty was a set that I purchased a while ago but never put it to ink. I decided that it was long enough and then created 6 different cards with it. Here are three. Heather Highland and Mint Macaroon are the colors. The large flower was stamped and die cut.


This dies included this awesome diamond trellis. The flowers were all stamped, die cut, and adhered with dimensionals. I love that trellis background. This color combination is so fun too!


Lastly, I used Fresh Freesia, Parakeet Party and Gorgeous Grape. Aluminum foil embossing is the technique that I used to create the background. Adhere the aluminum foil around a piece of Basic White cardstock. Emboss with an embossing folder and use as desired. Simple and stunning! HERE is the video of me creating this card. 


How are you inspired by these cards? There are so many ways to be inspired and create. You can check out my online store by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: