Sunday, February 24, 2019

Butterfly Pages


I decided to play with the Designer Series paper called Petal Promenade and create some scrapbook pages. I love all the flowers and softness that this paper has. 

Here is the first set of pages that I am sharing with you. 


As you can see, I used some die cuts and very light stamping to accent these pages.  There is also lots of layering. More than I normally do but I wanted to try it out.


The little bits of black help the flowers to jump off the pages too.


I believe I found these pages on Pinterest and basically copied them. I know I made some minor changes. So minor, I'm not sure you would notice if you see the original pages. Isn't it wonderful that so many are willing to share so we can take inspiration or even CASE from? When I'm struggling or in a hurry, I fall back on CASEing to get me through!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: