Monday, February 25, 2019

Fresh Fig Layout


More Petal Promenade papers! I worked on these pages not long after my mom had died this summer. I really struggled to get anything done and these pages were some therapy that I needed to heal my soul. I still miss my mom everyday but the hole seems a bit easier to deal with now.


I used the flowers from Touches of Texture stamp set to accent these pages. Yes they were fussy cut but worth the extra work to get some fabulous accents.


Isn't that marble looking strip pretty? That is in that set of papers too. It has gray and purple streaks in it. It's so pretty!


I have 2 more sets of pages that I made with this paper to show you. Stay tuned! You don't want to miss out on them!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: