Monday, February 11, 2019

Occasions Blog Hop Follow Up


I hope you enjoyed all the great projects that My Inky Friends created this weekend. I so enjoy doing the blog hops. It's fun to see what everyone does with their stamps of choice.

Here are the individual pages from that hop. The left only has the humming bird on it.


The right page has the humming bird and the flower.


Here they are together again. It was suggested that I put pictures of my mom on these pages. That is what I created them for, the problem comes in that mom didn't like having her picture taken! I'm sure I can find a few to put on these pages but it will be a challenge!


Thanks again for checking out what My Inky Friends and I are creating! I hope we have brought you some inspiration!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: