Thursday, February 21, 2019

June Christmas Cards


Well, I am trying to write up more blog posts so I was looking at the drafts that I have uploaded pictures for but haven't written anything. At the bottom of the list was these Christmas cards that I completed in June. I like to make 6 Christmas cards every month, then come end of November or beginning of December, I am able to pull them from my stash, sign, address and mail. It helps with the stress of the season and I get to play with Christmas, my favorite time of the year, all year long. Win-Win!!

So these are the cards that I created during the month of June for my stash of Christmas cards.


Here's a close up of one of the cards.


I have been working on doing more on the inside of my cards as well as to the envelopes. I had stamped on the inside and the envelopes in the past but got away from it for some reason. Here I am showing you the inside of these cards.


Do you work on Christmas cards all year long? I love working on Christmas!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:



Product List

No comments: