Friday, March 12, 2021

Darling Donkeys

I had to play with Darling Donkeys again. They are just too cute not have another play date with!

I used Night of Navy, Smoky Slate and Seaside Spray for my color combination for these cards. I used  Camouflage for the background. I used blends to color the donkey. The tag is something that I don't think to use very often. I hope it inspires you to use the tag too for the main image.


The donkeys don't have to be colored to be adorable. I stamped this cutie with Smoky Slate on Smoky Slate cardstock. Isn't he fabulous!


I love how happy this guy is. He's kicking up his heals in great joy! 


I am looking forward to mailing these cards to some of my friends and family. Are you interested in getting one? Let me know! I would love to share with you!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: