Thursday, March 11, 2021

Heartfelt Love You Pages

I used Heartfelt stamps and punches to help in the creation of these pages. I also love the blue and red together. I think it really makes a statement. You could use these for Valentine pictures or just some fun pictures of your loved ones.


The Heart punch pack has a larger scalloped punch that I used to punch from cardstock. I stamped the scalloped heart from the set Heartfelt and punch the interior heart and then layered it on the scalloped cardstock heart with dimensionals. I did fussy cut the two smaller hearts on the left side of this page. 


The Love You comes from the dies set called Well Written. I again fussy cut the smaller hearts and added them with dimensionals to the page. I also added some Seaside Spray metallic ribbon bows to a couple of hearts for even more detail. Wink of Stella helps to glitz it up too!


Now I need to find some pictures to add to these pages and a few more pages that I have made. I love creating the pages but have a hard time adding the pictures. Anyone want to help me? I would love it!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: