Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Pattern Play

Pattern Play is one of those sets that I wasn't so sure about when I first saw it. I then starting looking for what others were creating with it and found that it could make some great cards! I did use my Stamparatus for making these cards. I'm not an expert with the Stamparatus and still learning how to use it.

The card base is Mango Melody with a Poppy Parade layer. I stamped the scallops, dots and greeting with my Stamparatus although, I don't think I lined them up real well! I added the confetti at the end.


The Stamparatus helps keep all these images lined up and spaced evenly. I stamped the lines first and then added the scallops between. It was so easy!


I thought about adding more to between the lines on this card but I didn't want it to be too busy so I stopped and kept it more simple. I did stamp the confetti behind the greeting for an extra touch.


While these cards are on the simplistic side, they are still great greetings to send ton anyone with a birthday or something to celebrate!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: