Thursday, November 11, 2021

Celebrate Sunflowers Scrapbook Pages

Celebrate Sunflowers has been a favorite of mine since it was released a year and a half ago. I adore the details in this stamp set and the coordinating dies are fabulous too. When it was time to create some fall scrapbook pages again, I had to pull this set from my shelf and create.


I stamped the sunflower with Crumb Cake and colored it with So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, and Old Olive blends. I used the Beauty of the Earth designer series paper to create a couple of banners and strip to help keep the page interesting. 


The banners continue on this side of the pages and I die cut smile from Be Dazzling paper that was a freebie from Sale-a-bration with a retired set of alphabet dies. The sunflowers and letters are all on dimensionals. The sunflowers also have Wink of Stella on them. 


These pages turned out fantastic. Now I need to find some pictures to put on them and then get them into a book. I have a crate full of pages that are awaiting pictures so they can be put into books. The to-do list is long and time is short!

I do teach a scrapbooking class once a month. In this class you will create 2 double layouts like this one. This class meets the third Monday of each month at 7pm. Please let me know if you would like to attend and get some pages put together!

The pictures below will take you to my online store when you click on them.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: