Monday, November 8, 2021

Fresh Freesia

One of the newest In Colors is Fresh Freesia. Fresh Freesia is a beautiful light purple color. I love all things purple so I was excited to have another purple to the Stampin' Up! lineup.

While creating with this color, I paired it with Blackberry Bliss and Elegantly Said to create this first card. Isn't that ribbon so pretty? The dark of the Blackberry Bliss really makes this color pop.


This card is a bit more playful. I stamped the hippo with Fresh Freesia, the horse with Balmy Blue and the sheep with Mango Melody. I chose not to add faces to these guys. I liked just the shapes for this card. You could add the faces if you would like to.


Artistically Inked is a fantastic stamp set that I haven't had a chance to play with yet. The huge, abstract flower is so wonderful! I feel like it would be very hard to make a bad project with this set. I stamped that flower with Fresh Freesia on the same cardstock and added some Soft Succulent leaves and Daffodil Delight centers. You can see that gorgeous ribbon again here but in the Soft Succulent color. 


I hope you have seen all new In Colors by now. They are a wonderful set of colors that have been fun to create with. You can purchase these colors and more by clicking the pictures below. My online store will be more than happy to help you find all that you need!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: