Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Halloween

I know I'm a little late in sharing these but you can still get this paper and create for next year so I'm going to share any where. 

I don't buy lots of Halloween things. It's not a holiday that I do a lot of decorating or celebrating for. I loved dressing up my girls when they were little and going out with them. I love watching the kiddos come to the door but I don't do much more. My girls have for the most part out grown trick or treating and we don't get any trick or treaters at the house we live in. 

I did want to make a couple of cards without a ton of money into supplies so I purchased the Cute Halloween paper pack and used the greeting stamp sets that I have on hand to complete these cards.

The Happy Halloween come from the die set called Word Wishes dies. I did go over them with Wink of Stella so they do sparkle. The center of this card is popped up on dimentionals.


For the greeting on this card I used the Playful Alphabet dies to die cut boo. After I adhered the letters to the card I covered them with Shimmery Crystal Effects. I also used my dark Highland Heather blend and colored the ribbon.


These strips are cut at 1-3/8" by 3-1/4" and layered on the scalloped die cut. Wrapping the ribbon around these layers and add it to the card base with dimensionals creates a great focal point. I then added the greeting with the cute little star.


These cards may be late for this year but why not get ahead in life a create a few for next year? Keep creating, whether you are ahead or behind, keep creating!

To purchase these supplies, click on the pictures below to go to my online store.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: