Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Advent Calendar

Stampin' Up! came out with this fantastic Advent calendar kit. It is a sturdy frame with 24 boxes that are also very sturdy. Everything you need to create this calendar is in the kit. It was fun and easy to create too!


While this kit is not available with Stampin' Up! any longer, there is a new kit that has envelopes for putting goodies into for advent. I do have several of these kits available that you can purchase through me. Please let me know if you would like to purchase a kit or two. It will be first come, first served as I have a limited number of kits. 

The other kit you can get through my online store. You can get to my store by clicking on the links below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: