Friday, December 8, 2023

Seaside Bay Scrapbook Pages

Oh, how I love the beach! But trying to create 12 x 12 scrapbook layouts can be a challenge sometimes with 6 x 6 papers. It can be hard for me to figure out how to cut the papers to fill the whole area. I loved this layout for a 6 x 6 paper pack. It uses 2 x 2 squares to create the top and bottom borders.


The title is hard to read in these pictures but in person it you can read it clearly. The title says "Beach Bum" and I stamped a seagull as well as stamped and die cut a couple of smaller gulls to add to the title area. 


On this page I added a crab, clam, and another gull to add a few accents. They were stamped and die cut. I did add a pearl to the middle of the clam for another extra touch.


These papers retired this spring but the stamps and dies are still available. I bet you can find another set of papers that would work to make this layout for yourself. To take a look for those papers and to purchase the stamps and dies, you can click on the pictures below to go to my online store.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: