Monday, December 11, 2023

Night Divine

I am so sad that this set and dies will be retiring soon. I love them so much and they are so easy to work with. I have another project that I'm working on that I am excited to share with you soon, using this stamp set and dies.

I started this card with Copper Clay. This is a real rich orangey/bronze color. I know you can't see it in the pictures but the nativity is covered with Wink of Stella and has lots of glitz and shine to it in real life.


Gate folds are so easy but add a punch to what could be a boring card otherwise. The shepherd was cut off the nativity. The sheep is its own die so easy to cut out. I stamped the greeting with Night of Navy ink on Balmy Blue cardstock. I used the decorative circle punch to punch out the greeting. I punched another circle out of Basic White and cut it in half. I adhered the two halves so that they were peeking out from behind the Balmy Blue layer. I wasn't thinking about it when I cut it in half and I didn't cut it the way I would have preferred but it still works!


Pebbled Path is one of the newest In Colors. It's a rich color that I paired with a bit on Night of Navy for this card. This one would be easy and fast to reproduce in large quantities.  Something to keep in mind if you are still looking at creating Christmas cards!


The designer series paper and the gold star trinkets have all been sold out.  They went fast and were not in stock very long but the stamps and dies are still available. This is super great set to have in your collection for those Christmas cards and gifts. You can purchase them by going to my online store by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: