Monday, January 8, 2024

Heartfelt Hexagon

Happy New Year!

Yes, I realize that the new year started a week ago but this is the first time I am posting in the new year so I wanted to wish you all a happy new year!

I have this class that I am offering for my Class at Home. This class is a bit different than what I have done in the past. 


For this class, you will get to pick a color for your ink pad and cardstock. You will also get some thick Basic White cardstock, rhinestones, and the directions on how to create these 8 cards. 


The directions include all the cutting measurements and step by step on how to make the cards. 


You can add just the stamp set if you'd like or both the stamp and punch with the bundle.


I have to admit that I wasn't sure about this set until my friend, Lyssa, shared this class with a demonstrator group that I am part of. 


These are simple cards that are fun to create and would be even better to receive.


This set has greetings for birthday, sympathy, and thinking of you.


This gives you a variety of cards to use for whatever occasion pops up when you need to mail a card.


I did this set of cards with Gorgeous Grape and the black and white gingham ribbon. You could make these cards with any color. That is why I am giving you the opportunity to pick your own color.


The cost for this class is $67 for the bundle, $46 for just the stamps, or $24 for the basic supplies. Please let me know which option you would like by January 20 so I can get the supplies ordered for you!

This is a great way to make 8 cards fast and have them ready to go!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: