Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Circle Sayings

Circle Sayings is another stamp set that will work for many occasions. You can see from this first card that there is a "Warm Hello" greeting. I used Moody Mauve and Wild Wheat for this card.


I love the way this card turned out. I stamped the cupcake three times,  after I had blended a little Pool Party ink on the background. I then colored the cupcakes with blend markers. The card base is Pebbled Path.


Oh the beach...sigh...I love the beach. When I look at cards like this, I want to go to the beach where it is warm and sunny. I can feel the rays of the sun on my skin. Ahhh... Pecan Pie is the card base for this inspiring card. 


You can see from my three examples here that this set has a number of greetings that would cover most of your needs.

This set is still available in a bundle as it is new to the main catalog this year. To take advantage of the bundle discount, you can click on the pictures below to go to my online store. Don't forget Sale-a-bration is going on! That means you get freebies with $50 or $100 orders.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:




Product List

No comments: