Friday, January 19, 2024

Countryside Corners

Countryside Corners is a beautiful bundle that was introduced with the main catalog last spring. I bought it on my first order and have struggled to use it since. Sigh. I thought it was going to be this great set and I am stumped. I did manage to create these three cards and plan to work with this set again soon but I need some inspiration!

I used the Night of Navy marker for this first card. The frames are all one, large stamp. I think this is why I am struggling with this set. By coloring frame with the marker, I only got the one frame. I then die cut the image and added it to the card. 



I again used the marker so that I could get the inside frame. I did die cut the larger opening with the coordinating dies, creating a key hole card. This card has quite a bit of dimension to it in real life.


I didn't use the stamps or the dies for this card, only the designer series papers, which are stunning and fun to use! This paper is all blues and so pretty. I used rectangles to complete this card with a greeting from Charming Sentiments.


I will be getting Countryside Corners out again soon. It is in the pile of 4 sets that are sitting on my desk that are the next to be used. I do have a few ideas but am struggling. How would you use this set?

If you have a bunch of ideas and want to start creating, you can purchase this bundle from my online store by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

1 comment:

Kinderjan13 said...

Love these cards, especially the Faith over Fear one.