Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Happier than Happy

Happier Than Happy retired in April but I didn't get a chance to share with you the cards that I had made with it. I know, I know. I'm behind on sharing all of my goodies and you want to see them! I'm working on it! Please be patient with me. I have good intentions but not always the ambition to get it done. 

So Saffron is the card base on this card. The layer was embossed with timber embossing folder. What would you use this card for? It works for many things, I'd love to hear what you would use it for.


Hello baby, gives this card a definite purpose. I created a scene with the mushrooms, tree stump, tree, and owl. This is not a difficult card to make but is so cute and ready to give to that new, special little person in your life. 


Another fairly simple card. Early Espresso is the base color. The Basic White circle was stamped with the same image several times but without re-inking the image so that you get two tones of color. This fox is so stinking cute. 


While this stamp set and dies are no longer available, I'm betting you can find something that you can use from these cards. A color combination, a layout, or the whole card can be used to fulfill what your card needs. To get the supplies that are still available, please click on the pictures below to go to my online store to purchase them.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: