Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Beary Cute

Beary Cute was one of my favorite stamp sets that was in the July-January mini catalog. I thought this bear was so stinking cute! I really enjoyed playing with this set. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to share those creations while this set was still available. 

Night of Navy, Boho Blue, and Balmy Blue is the color choice for this first card. I stamped the snowflakes with the three colors to create my own designer series paper. I ran the cardstock through Snowflake Sky embossing folder. I then used a blending brush to add some Night of Navy ink to that cardstock.


I love Pool Party and Real Red together. I love how they play off each other and create a striking color contrast. The bears are stamped with Memento ink. The snowflakes and scarves are stamped with Pool Party. I also used a blending brush to add the Pool Party to the Basic White cardstock. I ran this panel through Snowflake Sky embossing folder before adhering it to the Real Red card base.


I tend to forget to use vellum even though I really like the look of it. Here I torn three strips of it and adhere it to the bottom of the Old Olive panel. That panel was run through the Snowflake Sky embossing folder and used a blending brush to add some Whisper White ink to highlight the snowflakes. The trees were stamped and fussy cut. I added several of the Old Olive sequins for extra bling.


Isn't this bear so cute? If you are waiting for me to post here to see what's new, I would suggest you ask for a catalog! I am trying to maintain this blog but life seems to get in the way once in a while and I don't always take the time to make sure there are posts ready to go. Sorry about that. I  would love to sent you a catalog though so you can see what is new! Let me know you need one!

You can also go to my online store to see what is new too. To get to my store, you can click on the pictures below. Check out all the new goodies in the January-April mini. Don't forget about Sale-a-bration too!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: