Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Inked & Tiled

Here is pretty easy set to create with. Once I sat down with this set, I had lots of ideas and fun making cards. I even made a set of scrapbook pages with this set. It really is an easy set to work with. 

I stamped the Crushed Curry base card with the leaves and Crushed Curry ink. I then punched the two shapes from the Inked Botanicals designer series paper and adhered them to the card base so they pieced together a pattern. I stamped the flowers with Crushed Curry and Lost Lagoon. (I used the markers to color the stamp and then stamped.)


This set has this line stamp that I used to create the plaid background by stamping it on both diagonals. The flowers are stamped with Petal Pink and Calypso Coral inks. The picture makes the layer behind the flowers looks black but it is Pretty Peacock.


The strips of paper here are cut at 5" by 3-3/4". I layered two of the star-like punch to highlight the greeting. I love this look. It makes it look like a star burst. That is so much fun!


I have several more cards to share using this set. Be watching here for them in the future. I'm not sure how long it will take to have them show up though. I have over 60 posts waiting for me to write up and publish. Yep, I've been stamping a ton lately! Ahh...so much fun!

The supplies for these cards are listed below. If you click on the pictures, you will go to my online store where you can then purchase all kinds of goodies.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

No comments: