Thursday, January 18, 2024

Pick of the Patch Scrapbook Pages

Scrapbook pages are really just large cards. Although that can be a bit intimidating at times too. They are fun for me to create. The challenge to use a stamp set is what I really enjoy. I started with Basic Black 12"x12" cardstock and build from there. 


As I have stated before, I really like to work with a sketch when I am scrapbooking. I then work with the papers that I have and the stamp set that I want to work with. I used the designer series paper called Them Bones for the plaid strips.


The title was stamped with the alphabet set called Classic Letters. The pumpkins were stamped and punched or fussy cut. They were adhered with dimensionals to give the appearance of dimension. 


These pages lend themselves to several photos. You can put the photos on the mats but there is other spaces to add photo to also. 

While the Pick of the Patch stamps, coordinating punch and designer series papers are retired, the other supplies are available. Click on the pictures below to go to my online store to purchase these supplies.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: