Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Pick of the Patch

Okay, Okay. I know. I am way behind! I did have these cards made before Halloween. I even got a couple in the mail but, alas, I didn't get them on here in a very timely manner though. I still wanted to share because this is such an adorable stamp set and it just recently retired. 

I embossed a piece of Basic Black cardstock with the Quatrefoil embossing folder. I stamped the 5 pumpkins and stems on Basic White cardstock and punched them out. I added the faces and adhered them to the front of the card with dimensionals. I made the scalloped rectangle smaller. You can see how I did that HERE


I love this little crow. I think he is adorable and I had to use him so I created a pumpkin patch and added the crow to the top of the sign. The designer series paper is called Them Bones. I layered a strip of it on some Cajun Craze. The pumpkins are inked in Pumpkin Pie and I added a little Cajun Craze with a finger dauber to the edges.


These 3-D pumpkins are so stinking cute! I love doing this to make ornaments for the Christmas tree. I'm not sure how I feel about them on a card as it is hard to get this card into an envelope and mailing might be a nightmare. I think this is a hand delivered card! 


To create the 3-D look, punch several pumpkins. I used 4 for each one here. I folded them in half and then adhered them together so that they have the dimension. I have a Facebook Live video that you can watch HERE if you would like to watch how I created these. 

While this stamp set, punch and designer series paper have retired, there are other supplies that ares still available to purchase. You can go to my online store to see what is all available yet. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: