Thursday, January 25, 2024

Beary Cute Scrapbook Pages

The suite for Beary Cute is VERY CUTE! I really enjoyed working and creating with this set, punch,  papers, and ribbon. I have several sets of cards as well as this fun set of scrapbook pages that I am excited to share with you.


I used the designer series papers to create the background for this family of polar bears. Aren't they so cute? I think they are adorable. The large bear that is walking was punched out, the other two bears were fussy cut. They didn't take too long to do as there isn't a ton of details to them. 


I fussy cut the two trees too. Again, there isn't much details as far as the edges go so they went pretty fast. I did die cut two circles so that I had a place to stamp the title and to highlight the trees better. I did take a blending brush and add some more ink to the edges of the circle for the title. 


Scrapbooking isn't that hard but it can be intimidating. Allowing the designer series paper to be your jumping off point is a great place to start. The papers will give you a color scheme and then you can pick your stamp set to accent with and come up with a title that will work with your pictures. 

While Stampin' Up! doesn't highlight scrapbooking, there are plenty of supplies that will help you create awesome pages. You can find those supplies in my online store by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: