Friday, January 26, 2024

Sweet Citrus

This is a set of cards that I made using the Sweet Citrus stamp set. They all have the same basic layout. They have a card base and a 5-1/4" x 4" Basic White layer that I stamped the fruit on. I then added a greeting and a few embellishments to complete the cards. I changed up the colors therefore, changed the fruit!


The first card is grapefruit. You can see that I stamped the outsides of the fruit with Daffodil Delight and the insides with Flirty flamingo to create the looks of grapefruit. I fussy cut a few leaves to accent the greeting.


Pumpkin Pie makes great oranges. Ha! Isn't that a funny sentence taken out of context? I love it! The orange was die cut with the coordinating dies.


The limes are Parakeet Party with Garden Green leaves. The flower were die cut from the coordinating dies.


How can you have citrus fruit without lemons? You can't! Lemon Lolly to the rescue. The wedge of lemon is embossed and die cut with the coordinating folder and dies. They work so well together to keep everything all lined up. Such a slick system.


One set can give you so many different looks just by changing the color. Isn't it amazing how different these cards are for being mostly the same? Next time you are stuck, try a color change of a card you have already made to see how much it changes the look and feel of the card.

Check out my online store by clicking on the pictures below. Happy shopping!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:




Product List

No comments: