Monday, January 15, 2024

Dainty Delights

Dainty Delights made it's debut about a year ago and became a fast favorite to many. I was slow to jump on this bandwagon. I have enjoyed this set though so here are a few of the cards that I have made. 

I adore daisies and sunflowers and cone flowers and any flowers that have that elongated petal. I embossed the Basic White layer with Painted Posies embossing folder and added the greeting and flowers to the front. The one flower is folded in half to give it even more of a cone flower look.


The card base on this one is Starry Sky. I added an embossed layer of Bubble Bath and then stamped the greeting with Starry Sky and the flowers with Bubble Bath. Tie a ribbon and add a couple of brass butterflies and you have a great card ready to mail out to someone who has shown you some kindness.


While this card may look hard, it's not too bad. It's called partial die cutting. I stamped the image with VersaMark ink on the right side of the card base. Heat emboss with white embossing powder. I cut the Fresh Freesia and Pear Pizzazz cardstocks and adhered them together. I then laid the two layers on top of the embossed image, where I want the top layer to be and hold it in place. Lay the die on top of the layers, alining the die with the embossed image. Using some washi tape or low tack tape, adhere the die to the layers of cardstock and run through the Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine. I then put those layers into the Ferns embossing folder and ran that through the machine. Adhere to the card base with dimensionals, alining the die cut part over the embossed image. HERE is the Facebook Live video from a long time ago where I show this technique. 


The images in this set are full of fantastic details. The dies are great too for cutting the images and adding even more of those marvelous details. 

If you would like to jump on this band wagon, you can do that by going to my online story and purchasing these goodies and others. You can get ot my store by clicking on the pictures below. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: