Friday, January 12, 2024

Happy Hedgehogs

Happy Hedgehogs is such an adorable set! It does have a coordinating hedgehog punch but I didn't use that on these cards. I do have other cards that I have shared where I do use the punch. You can search for them on the right side of my blog or click on the Happy Hedgehog link at the bottom of this post to see those.

Soft Seafoam is not an easy color for me to work with. It's so soft and the ink is even softer. I have to force myself to pull it from the shelf but when I do, I'm always pleased with the way my project turns out. I really should just use it more. The background layer is embossed with Ferns embossing folder and I ran my ink pad over the top to bring out some of the embossing.


The middle mushroom was stamped first and then masked to stamp the other two mushrooms so close without over lapping the two images. Masking is pretty simple. Stamp the image on a sticky note and fussy cut on the line or just inside the line. Lay it on top of the image you wish to have in front and stamp the other images. Remove the mask. See, simple!


Bubble Bath and Berry Burst are so lovely together. The soft color of Bubble Bath makes the boldness of Berry Burst just pop. I stamped the tree and butterfly and then colored them in with blends. Wouldn't this be a sweet card to receive in the mail?


I'm afraid that this stamp set and punch will be on the retiring list that will be out in March, I think. If this is a stamp set and punch you'd like to have, don't wait until the last minute. Now is the time to get it without worry. You can click on the pictures below to go to my online store to pick them up.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: