Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Watercolor World

Watercolor World is a large stamp that can be a bit unyielding but it really is a beautiful image. I stamped it here in Crumb Cake and stamped the greeting with Early Espresso. I tied a Real Red ribbon around the bottom of the cardstock and adhered it to a piece of Real Red and then to the Early Espresso card base. I added a couple of gold pearls for a finishing touch. Simple!


I used the compass image from the stamp set called He's the Man. It's hard to read in this image but it says, "Everyday with you is another adventure." I thought is  was very fitting to go with the world stamp. This is another easy card as the world is stamped with Real Red ink and layered onto Basic Black. I then tied a piece of black & white gingham ribbon around these layers. I adhered the layers to the Real Red card base with dimensionals. The compass we die cut with Stylish Shapes.


I used finger daubers to put all the pretty colors onto the stamp for this card. HERE is a Facebook Live video where you can watch me make this card. This is a simple technique to get lots of color onto an image.


You can see that I caught the edges of the stamp in a couple of spots. I learned with this stamp that you want to mount it onto an acrylic block and stamp as you would a small stamp instead of leaving the stamp on the table and placing the paper on top of the stamp and rubbing. This is one of the few large stamps that I would stamp "normally". I prefer to rub the back of the cardstock when the stamps are large.

I have shared the list of supplies for each of these cards below. When you click on the pictures, you will be taken to my online store, where you can purchase them and so much more!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: