Monday, January 29, 2024

Watercolor Melon

I realize that it is not the right time of year for watermelon but this is one of the freebies that you could pick with a $50 Stampin' Up! order through the end of February. My youngest daughter, Belle, loves watermelon so I knew that this set would have to come home with me so that I could make her some fun cards.  I started with some thank you cards. 

This first one is a thick Basic White cardstock for the base. I added 1/4" strips of Parakeet Party, Melon Mambo, and Garden Green. This set is a two-step set meaning the melon part is a separate image from the rind and the seeds are another separate image. 


The card base is Garden Green with Melon Mambo piece embossed. I did fussy cut the watermelon slices after they were stamped and adhered them to the card with dimensionals.


This is another fairly easy card. The Garden Green was embossed with the polka dot embossing folder from the Basics 3D embossing folder set. The watermelon was again stamped and then fussy cut before adhering to the Basic White die cut circle.


Sale-a-bration is good through February 29. Don't miss out on the freebies that you can earn with $50 or $100 orders. Watercolor Melon is one of the items you could pick for free with a qualifying order. 

Please let me know if you need any help. You can order online but clicking on the pictures below. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: