Thursday, January 11, 2024

Inked & Tiled Scrapbook Pages

I enjoy making scrapbook pages but I have to admit that they are also easy to push to the side and not do. They take up a lot of space when I'm working on them. I do try to clean up my desk whenever I finish a project so that the new projects have space but 24" across the desk is a lot!

This set of pages started with a sketch. I think most of my pages start with a sketch. I'm not sure how good I would do without the structure of the sketch. I then pick a stamp set and work to create the pages. 


I love Inked & Tiled. It's such an easy stamp set to create with and I haven't seen anything that I don't like created with this set. I decided to use the coordinating designer series paper.  Inked Botanicals is a 6" x 6" pack of papers. I cut the square to 2" x 2" to make the strip on the left of this page and the top of the next page. 


I used two old alphabet die sets to create the title. The larger letters are from Large Letter and the smaller letters are Playful Alphabet. I added a few of the flowers and leaves from this set that I stamped and fussy cut.


If you have never scrapbooked, take some time to give it a try. You might be surprised at how much you enjoy it.

All the supplies I used are listed below. If you click on the pictures, you will be taked to my online store where you can purchase these supplies and more. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: