Friday, July 28, 2017

Confirmation Gifts Part 1


Sticking to the confirmation theme of the last couple of posts, these are the gifts that I create each year for the kids that are being confirmed. We had 17 confirmed in our church and then were invited to several friends' children's confirmations.

 I made 21 of these framed gifts. Each frame was made with the child's Bible passage that they chose as their confirmation verse. I print the passages from the computer onto Whisper White paper and then cut them down around the passages. I picked one of the words from their passage and cut it from vinyl and adhered to the outside of the glass. The Designer Series Paper is retired and in my pile to be used up but that's a large pile! Need to keep creating!! The crosses are wooden craft crosses that I picked up at Hobby Lobby and painted black.












Tomorrow I will be posting the other 10 frames that I made this year.

Happy Stampin'!

 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

No comments: