Sunday, July 30, 2017

Prom Program


You might remember that I made 180 Prom invitations for the high school that my daughter's attend. The school's tradition is to give every junior and senior, as well as the staff, an invitation to prom. They are put on the kids lockers so that when they come back from spring break the invites are hanging on their lockers. The juniors and their parents are in charge of all things prom. HERE'S the link to the invitation that I created with some help from another parent and 3 of the juniors.

At the prom, there are programs on each of the dining spots at the venue. This is the program that I made. I think I did 150 of these.


I had fun creating these and the invitations but it tends to be a huge undertaking and I'm very thankful that this is done and I won't have a junior again for 3 years!

Happy Stampin'!

 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies:



Product List

No comments: