Thursday, July 13, 2017

Inky Friends 2017-2018 In Color Blog Hop

Image may contain: text

Hello all!
 Welcome to the another blog hop hosted by the Inky Friends! This time we are all working with one of the new In Colors for the next two years.

If you are following the blog hop you may have just come from Lily's Ink Pad where Sara showed you some great projects using Fresh Fig. Or you may have come the other way through the blog hop and come from Paper Creations where Mickey used Powder Pink for her fabulous creations! If you get lost along the way, you can always check out the line up of blogs HERE.

While you are here, check out what I did with Lemon Lime Twist! I have been waiting a loooong time for Stampin' Up! to come out with a limey green color. I was heartbroken when they retired Green Galore and Gable Green many years ago! My wait is over and I just LOVE  Lemon Lime Twist! See what I made!

This first card I made using the stamp set Cool Treats. I'm not sure why this picture looks so washed out. The base is Lemon Lime Twist with Peekaboo Peach, and So Saffron with some Crumb Cake. The treats are covered with Wink of Stella. So hard to capture that in a picture.


I love this second card. The colors are Pool Party, Dapper Denim, and Lemon Lime Twist. I used the set Jar of Love. I really need to use this set more...hmm...


My third card I wanted to show just how cool this color is so I used just Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black and Whisper White. One of my daughters is on a Spanish trip with her school. She asked me to create her a journal so that she could write all her experiences. She really liked this stamp and had me put it on the front of her journal. It was still sitting on my table so I thought it would be awesome on this card too! The stamp set is One Wild Ride.


Lastly, I did a set of scrapbook pages. I have really enjoyed creating pages with stamps. The colors on these pages is Lemon Lime Twist, Soft Sky, and Berry Burst with the stamp set Flower Shop.


I have had so much fun with this color that I have 2 more double layouts that I created using other color combos. So much fun!

Now I must send you on your way. Make sure you get all the way around the hop. You don't want to miss out on these wonderful creations that my friends have created. Off to see Mickey's creations or going back to see Sara's, doesn't matter, just don't miss them!

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

9 comments:

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Love this bright color use on the cards but especially the scrapbook page.

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

Great work with this great color! So many fantastic color ideas! I LOVE your layout--so fresh and fun!

Betty said...

Cute ideas! LLT is such a happy color!

Mickey Roberts said...

Great projects, Shelley! Love the scrapbook pages and your floral jar. So pretty!

Staci said...

Great looks! The scrapbook page and that color combo is gonna be case'd for sure!!

Yapha said...

Super cute projects, Shelley! I wasn't so sure about Lemon Lime, but I really like the color combos that you used!

Twila said...

Wonderful projects! Excited to see some scrapbook pages in the hop!

Tanya Boser said...

These are so cute Shelley!I especially love the jar with the Hardwood BG. Cuz, you know. It's a jar! ;)

Anonymous said...

Super cute projects Shelley - LOVE the jar (I have a bit of a mason jar addiction problem LOL!) and your double layout - fab projects :-)