Sunday, July 16, 2017

Always & Forever Hop cards

Well, I forgot to come and share these with you! Sorry about that. These are the cards that I created for a blog hop in June. I used the colors Bermuda Bay, Elegant Eggplant and Crumb Cake for all of these cards. My oldest daughter is getting married in September and she fell in love with this stamp set and these are her wedding colors. We were working on how to use this set on her invitations and I played to create some other ideas too!

Yes, I cut out the tiny little hearts on this one. They have Wink of Stella on them. Not sure how to get that in a picture.


This next one uses the new Pinewood Plank embossing folder. I think I should have colored those hearts with Elegant Eggplant.


Another one with the Pinewood Plank embossing folder. I did fussy cut the tree trunk and the hearts on the trunk have Wink of Stella again.


The large tree ring and forever are gold embossed on this one. I haven't embossed in a long time. It was great to pull those supplies out again! Did you see the new Tree Ring background stamp? I think you might be seeing more of that on my blog!



Which one is your favorite? I'm not sure which is mine. I'll have to share the wedding invitations and bridal shower invitations once I know people have started to get them!

Happy Stampin'!

Shelley

Supplies:



Product List

No comments: