Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Halloween

Thanksgiving is just days away and here I am showing you Halloween! Well, I didn't want you to miss these great papers for your scrapbooks!

Now, I don't do much with Halloween. My children have all gone trick or treating but we don't do much decorating or even celebrating for Halloween. Because my girls do dress up, I have pictures to scrap. I really liked the DSP (Designer Series Paper) that Stampin' Up! created for Halloween but I didn't want to put a lot of money into stamps that I really wouldn't use so I created these pages just using the papers and a small stamp that says "Happy Halloween". The kitties are fussy cut from the papers and used as accents.


The left side of the pages. I don't think to offset the strips very often but I love the way it turned out on these pages!


Right side. See that kitty? Right from the papers!


What are you going to create using the papers?

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies:


Product List

No comments: