Monday, November 27, 2017

Hug in a Mug

Back to work and school today! What did you get accomplished over the long weekend? What did you create?

I know some had to work. Thank you to those of you that did. I'm praying you will be able to find some time to create something wonderful soon!

One of the stamp sets in the Holiday Mini that I think is being overlooked is Hug in a Mug. I'm not a coffee drinker. I love tea and hot chocolate! So when I saw this set, it was right up my alley. You can use it for coffee too.

This first card has a lodge feel to it. I love the Hardwood background and I have forgotten to use it so out it came!


This second card was a pleasure to create! Making my own background using the smaller stamps in the set was a fun thing to do.


Did you know that hot cocoa is made with water and hot chocolate is made with milk? I learned that a couple of years ago. Interesting little tidbit of knowledge that I have shared!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies Card 1:


Product List


Supplies Card 2:

Product List

No comments: