Monday, November 20, 2017

Hang Your Stocking Cards

Here is a couple of cards using Hang Your Stocking stamp set. I really like this stamp set and I don't think I have given it enough love. That is why I chose to use it for the blog hop last weekend. While it was on my table, I created these 2 cards and a set of scrapbook pages.

This first card is created using some left over leaves from the August Paper Pumpkin kit. I'll have more info on what I all did with that kit on a later date.


This second card was inspired by one that I saw on Pinterest. I really like the way it turned out! The trees are off stamped to get the different colors. Off stamping is simple. You keep stamping without re-inking. You can usually get about 3 images that are pretty clear with inking the stamp only once. Easy way to get several shades of the same color!


Hope these help to inspire you!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies Card 1:

Product List

Supplies Card 2:



Product List

No comments: