Friday, November 24, 2017

Hang Your Stocking Pages 2

I hope you had a GREAT Thanksgiving day! Are you out shopping today?

While all the papers were on my table for the Presenting the Gifts blog hop, I made a set of scrapbook pages. Stampin' Up! stamps and papers can be used to make so much more than just cards. I love the challenge of using the stamps to make scrapbook pages. I started in the scrapbook world a bit late. I have been stamping for almost 22 years (WOW does that make me feel old!) and I have just starting making pages the last 5 years. With 4 children and lots of memories, I have a ton of pages that need to be made. 


Here's a close up of the left side of these pages.


And the right side.


Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies:


Product List

No comments: