Thursday, November 23, 2017

Wise Men Still Seek Him Pages

Happy Turkey Day!! 
I hope you are able to celebrate this wonderful day of thanksgiving with family and friends. One of the things that I am most thankful for is my faith in my Savior. 

Wise men still seek Him. That's what I think of every time I see this stamp set. I did use this set for a blog hop. I did create 3 cards with it. You can see those cards HERE. I try to make scrapbook pages with each stamp set. I love the challenge and it stretches me to think outside the box sometimes. I had run out of time to create some pages for that blog hop but I did get these made a short time later.


I don't think you can see it but there is Wink of Stella on the gifts the wise men have in their hands as well as on the star on the right page.


That washi tape is a great addition to these pages!


What are you going to create?

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies:


Product List

No comments: