Friday, October 16, 2020

Harvest Hellos Pumpkins

With October here, we have to have some pumpkins! The Harvest Hellos set is so perfect to create pumpkins with. The coordinating punch makes it even easier to have fantastic cards in a short amount of time. 

I embossed the Whisper White with the Brick & Mortar embossing folder and two little strips of paper with a pumpkin completes this card.


I made a gate fold card for this beauty. The cardstock is cut at 8 1/2" by 5 1/2" as a normal card base would be. The scoring is different though. I score one side at 2 1/8" and then turn the whole thing around and score again at 2 1/8". Make sure when you add the main panel on the card base that you only adhere one side of the panel to the card base or you won't be able to open your card!


This card isn't as simple as the other two cards. It takes a bit more time to put together. I embossed the Crumb Cake cardstock with the Woodland embossing folder. After the embossing, I took my Crumb Cake Stampin' and Write marker to highlight the lines in the trees. I then sponged Crumb Cake ink on the cardstock too. The pumpkins were also sponged with Pumpkin Pie ink. I love the looks of sponged ink, especially on the pumpkins. It gives the pumpkin a natural glow.


Have you gotten pumpkins out on your front porch or yard yet? We haven't. I'm not sure why we haven't other then we just haven't thought about it! I hope you all are enjoying the gorgeous fall colors. WI is just stunning!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: