Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Have a Hoot Everyday

I hope you have noticed the Have a Hoot set in the August-December catalog. It is so adorable! I know that it seems like this set is slotted for Halloween and Christmas cards but there is more that you can to with it then those two holidays! I am sharing today the 3 cards I made that are NOT Halloween or Christmas.

The first card I'm sharing is an anniversary card. You could also tweak it for a wedding card or even Valentine's card or a love note. The owls under the mistletoe make for the perfect image for these types of cards. I stamped the owls and die cut them, discarding the mistletoe. Aren't they adorable?


This card is using the owl with the spider hanging down. I covered the spider with a punched heart that I added Wink of Stella to. The Woodland embossing folder is so perfect for these owls. It gives the feeling of a forest.


This cutie was stamped and I added the party hat. I created the hat with the Stitched Star dies. I cut a small star out and used one of the star's legs to make the hat. I punched a small circle and added that to the point of the hat to make my party hat.


I hope you think about your stamps in more than one way. There are so many of our stamps and dies that can be used for more than their intended purposes that makes them even more versatile.

Happy Stampin'! 
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: